September 2nd - 7th, 2012
Megaron Conference Centre
With more than 550 submitted abstracts and more than 500 already registered participants coming from more than 40 different countries, the 32nd European Peptide Symposium assures an exciting scientific program. The Symposium will take place at the Megaron Conference Center located in one of the nicest districts of Athens.
Plenary and Invited Lectures
- Exploring the Protein Universe” Prof. Kurt Wuthrich (ETH Zurich, Switzerland and The Scripps Research Institute, USA) Nobel laureate 2002
- Tumor targeting with peptides in four decades: from initial concepts to an array of highly sophisticated methods” Prof. Alex N. Eberle (University of Basel, Switzerland)
- Defying Difficult Diseases: Design and Synthesis of Aspartic Protease Inhibitors and Click Peptides Based on the O-Acyl Isopeptide Method” Prof. Yoshiaki Kiso (Nagahama Institute of Bio-Science and Technology, Japan)
- De Novo Design of Artificial Peptides that Specifically Interact with HIV-1 gp41 to Inhibit Viral-Cell Membrane Fusion and Infection” Prof. Keliang Liu (Beijing Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, China)
- D-amino acid adhesion peptides by combinatorial selection: Control of sellular growth on inert surfaces” Prof. Morten Meldal (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Chromatin: An Expansive Canvas for Chemical Biology” Prof. Tom Muir (University of Princeton, USA)
- The fully-extended peptide conformation” Prof. Claudio Toniolo (University of Padova, Italy)
- Prof. Vaso Apostolopoulos (Burnet Institute, Australia) Title to be announced
- The mimicry pathway from anti-glycopeptide antibodies to specific protein antigens of immune-mediated neurodegenerative/neuroregressive diseases: the case study of Rett syndrome" Prof. Anna-Maria Papini (University of Florence, Italy)
Iris Biotech GmbH will be present during the talks and supports the organisation with a booth at the exhibition. We are pleased to get in personal contact with you.
For details on the meeting please follow this link to the official website of 32nd EPS 2012