Welcome to Iris Biotech
For better service please confirm your country and language we detected.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. All prices listed on our website are ex-works, Germany, and may attract customs duties when imported.
You may/will be contacted by the shipping company for additional documentation that may be required by the US Customs for clearance.
We offer you the convenience of buying though a local partner, Peptide Solutions LLC who can import the shipment as well as prepay the customs duties and brokerage on your behalf and provide the convenience of a domestic sale.Continue to Iris Biotech GmbHSend request to US distributor
Chemical name: N-alpha-(9-Fluorenylmethyloxycarbonyl)-L-aspartic acid alpha-(4-nitroanilide) // Synonyms: Fmoc-Asp-pNA, Fmoc-L-aspartic acid p-nitroanilid
|Molecular weight:||475,45 g/mol|
Fmoc-L-Asp-pNA is a versatile building block for numerous chromogenic peptide test substrates for proteases such as Caspase-1 (ICE), Caspase-2 (ICH-1), Caspase-3 (CPP-32; Yama; Apopain), Pro-Caspase-3 (Pro-CPP-32; Pro-Yama; Pro-Apopain), Caspase-6 (Mch2), Caspase-8 (MACH; FLICE; Mch5), Granzyme B or Glycosylasparaginase. A wide variety of C-terminal Asp containing peptide-4-nitroanilides and other chromogenic peptidyl-arylamides can quickly be synthesized by Fmoc-based solid-phase synthesis strategy employing the side-chain carboxyl groups for transient anchoring to the resin.
1. Activation of the CPP32 protease in apoptosis induced by 1-beta-D-arabinofuranosylcytosine and other DNA-damaging agents; R. Datta, D. Banach, H. Kojima, R. V. Talanian, E. S. Alnemri, W. W. Wong and D. W. Kufe; Blood 1996; 88: 1936-43.
2. A novel heterodimeric cysteine protease is required for interleukin-1 beta processing in monocytes; N. A. Thornberry, H. G. Bull, J. R. Calaycay, K. T. Chapman, A. D. Howard, M. J. Kostura, D. K. Miller, S. M. Molineaux, J. R. Weidner, J. Aunins and et al.; Nature 1992; 356: 768-74. doi:10.1038/356768a0
3. Familial CJD associated PrP mutants within transmembrane region induced Ctm-PrP retention in ER and triggered apoptosis by ER stress in SH-SY5Y cells; X. Wang, Q. Shi, K. Xu, C. Gao, C. Chen, X. L. Li, G. R. Wang, C. Tian, J. Han and X. P. Dong; PLoS One 2011; 6: e14602. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0014602
4. Apoptosis in transgenic mice expressing the P301L mutated form of human tau; R. M. Ramalho, R. J. Viana, R. E. Castro, C. J. Steer, W. C. Low and C. M. Rodrigues; Mol Med 2008; 14: 309-17. doi:10.2119/2007-00133.Ramalho
5. Synthetic ion transporters can induce apoptosis by facilitating chloride anion transport into cells; S.-K. Ko, S. K. Kim, A. Share, V. M. Lynch, J. Park, W. Namkung, W. Van Rossom, N. Busschaert, P. A. Gale, J. L. Sessler and I. Shin; Nat Chem 2014; 6: 885-892. doi:10.1038/nchem.2021
6. Solid-phase synthesis of peptide-4-nitroanilides; A. Kaspari, A. Schierhorn and M. Schutkowski; Int J Pept Protein Res 1996; 48: 486-94.
Do you need larger quantities for your development or production?
Please send me more information about