Welcome to Iris Biotech
For better service please confirm your country and language we detected.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. All prices listed on our website are ex-works, Germany, and may attract customs duties when imported.
You may/will be contacted by the shipping company for additional documentation that may be required by the US Customs for clearance.
We offer you the convenience of buying though a local partner, Peptide Solutions LLC who can import the shipment as well as prepay the customs duties and brokerage on your behalf and provide the convenience of a domestic sale.Continue to Iris Biotech GmbHSend request to US distributor
Strong immunosuppressant; inhibits allogenic T-lymphocyte proliferation. It binds with high affinity to FKBP and inhibits calcineurin phosphatase in the nM range; ethyl analog of FK506; .
1. Arai, T. et al. (1962) J. Antibiot. (Tokyo). 15, 231.
2. Morisaki, M. et al. (1992) J. Antibiot. (Tokyo). 45, 126.
3. Meadows, R.P. et al. (1993) Biochemistry. 32, 754.
4. Yu, L. et al. (1994) J. Magn. Reson. B. 104, 77.
5. Kawai, M. et al. (1998) Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 8, 935.
6. Plath, K.E. et al. (2003) Clin. Exp. Allergy. 33, 342.
7. Paul, C. et al. (2000) Expert Opin. Investig. Drugs. 9, 69.
8. Griffiths, C.E. (2001) Br. J. Dermatol. 144, 679.
9. Wellington, K. et al. (2002) Drugs. 62, 817.
10. Quatresooz, P. et al. (2003) Rev. Med. Liege. 58, 168.
Do you need larger quantities for your development or production?
Please send me more information about